How to make a new skirt out of old jeans
From old jeans, you can make a lot of useful things, for example, the original skirt! The idea is not new, but it’s good that even a beginner in sewing will be able to sew such a skirt, special knowledge and skills are not required.
We will need:
– old jeans
– a beautiful fabric (about 1m * 1m per skirt for an adult)
– sewing accessories.
1. We break the step seam.
2. The upper part can be cut slightly, then folded and pinned with a pin.
3. We put the top of the jeans evenly, the trouser legs lie “as they are comfortable.” Cut out of the fabric 2 triangles, slightly larger in size than the formed space between the legs.
4. Prikalyvayu pins, sewing.
5. We do the same thing from behind.
6. It remains to process the bottom – to bend or sew here such a nice frill:
In the front and in the back:
Sewing skirts from adult jeans, in general, is no different!
Unfortunately, so far there are no photos of happy owners in skirts